Working in the healthcare industry can have some unique challenges. One challenge healthcare facilities, labs, and pharmacies do not need to face is transporting medical specimens and supplies. With a medical courier service, you can trust that your deliverables are handled with sensitivity and care.
Let’s look at three benefits of using a medical courier service.
#1 – Efficient Transportation of Medical Goods
The obvious perk of working with a medical courier service is the do-it-for-you transportation process. With important medical packages, you can feel overwhelmed by the details. Is your shipment packaged properly? What if it does not reach your healthcare facility in time?
Working with a medical courier service can put your mind at ease. Instead of worrying about the ins and outs of the process, you can sit back and let the professionals handle your orders for you, including:
- Pick up and delivery of medical specimens anywhere in the U.S.
- Hospital and laboratory scheduled routing
- Transfers between multi-site systems
- On-site storage of medical equipment and parts for delivery to time-critical clients
- Medical specimen pick-up
- Medical supply delivery plus warehouse and facility support
- Hospital material management delivery
- Blood shipments
#2 – Tech to Keep You in the Know
With advancements in technology, you no longer have to wonder where your shipment is or when it will arrive. Let’s explore a couple of tools used by medical couriers.
Online Ordering and Reports
You can use tech to simplify the process. If you’re curious to know how easy it is, here’s an example:
Let’s say you would like to request a medical specimen pick-up. First, you log in to your account through the logistics provider. Next, you can place your order. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you can track it and access the delivery report when the parcel has reached its destination. This information is available to you from any device, any time of day or night.
Routing and Optimization
Do you want to know every detail of your medical shipment? Tech tools give you the option to check the accuracy and speed of your orders. This transparency lets you plan accordingly and never be left wondering about your medical delivery.
#3 – Careful Handling of Sensitive Deliverables
You already know how important it is to have medical supplies available exactly when you need them — but what’s even more important is how those supplies make it to your facility.
Medical couriers are trained and certified professionals. They understand the sensitive nature of each package and how crucial it is that deliveries make it on time and follow best practices, including:
- Adhering to safety and security protocols
- Practicing complete transparency
- Maintaining full confidentiality
Medical Courier Services at Stat Experts
If you are ready to work with a reputable medical courier service provider, look no further than Stat Experts. Our team strives to be the fastest and most dependable courier service in the nation.
Our medical courier services are customizable, which gives you the chance to create orders based on the unique needs of your healthcare facility, laboratory, or pharmacy. Stat Experts also offers customer perks such as:
- Reduced costs by consolidating shipments and offering discounts.
- Access to our quality control team to ensure your needs are met.
- Call First service for laboratory clients where we will call doctor’s offices each morning to see if they have any specimens going out that day.